Remember the 60-second rule: That’s all the time you have to create a winning first impression. The Go2Team believes that when you first put your home on the market, it should look like a show home! Lee Ann Sherry, our staging expert, has staged hundreds of homes and will assist you in making your home shine! We maintain a warehouse of inventory that includes accessories and furniture that can transform your home from ordinary to extraordinary!
* Evaluate the furniture in each room and remove anything that interrupts the flow, makes the room appear smaller, or confuses the purpose of the room.
* Clean and organize cabinets, closets, and bookshelves, and remove excessive contents.
* Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans.
* Shampoo carpets.
* Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps. Fix or replace discolored grout, and replace any broken tiles.
* Make minor repairs (torn screens, sticking doors, cracked caulking).
* Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
* Replace worn cabinets, door knobs, and outdated or worn countertops.
[monoslideshow id=1 w=450 h=250]
* Keep the grass cut and remove all yard clutter.
* Weed flower beds and apply fresh mulch.
* Apply fresh paint to wooden fences.
* Tighten and clean all door handles.
* Clean windows inside and out.
* Powerwash home’s exterior.
* Ensure all gutters and downspouts are firmly attached and functioning.
* Paint the front door.
* Buy a new welcome mat.
* Place potted flowers near the front door.
Special details for showings
* Turn on all the lights.
* Open all drapes and shutters in the daytime.
* Keep pets secured outdoors.
* Buy new towels for bathrooms.
* Buy new bedding for bedrooms.
* Replace old lamps or lampshades.
* Play quiet background music.
* Light the fireplace or clean out the ashes and light a candelabrum.
* Infuse home with a comforting scent, such as apple spice or vanilla.
* Set the dining room table for a fancy dinner party.
* Vacate the property while it is being shown.